The Ultimate Challenge: To Be Better Than Good
He has spent his life helping other people to realize their dreams and experience maximum success. Now comes Zig Ziglar's high-impact work that calls you to the passion, purpose, and practical tools that can ignite the peak performance you long for.
In the real-life stories Zig shares, drawn from nearly fifty years as a world-class motivatinal author, speaker, and businessman, you'll discover how others have risen above fear and failure to embrace the quality of life they were meant to have. Their experiences will teach you how to accomplish more than you ever dreamed possible, even as you learn:
- the three pillars of the Better Than Good life
- new discoveries that will motivate you for life
- how to develop a strategic plan that accomplishes your goals
- what often keeps good people from reaching the ultimate level of productivity and happiness
- ways to form better-than-good habits that can take you to new horizons of success . . . and much, much more!
Let the master of motivatin help you clear your mind of failure-prone thinking, as together with Zig Ziglar, you redefine success and take hold of your dreams. Let him inspire you to be Better Than Good!
|About the Contributor(s)|| Zig Ziglar
Zig Ziglar, one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the country, delivers his message of humor, hope, and enthusiasm to audiences throughout the world. He is chairman of the Zig Ziglar Corporation, whose mission is to equip people to more fully utilize their physical, mental, and spiritual resources. His client list includes thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, churches, and nonprofit associations.
|Release Date||Sep 18, 2007|