Reviews (2) Write a Review
Excellent Work in the Version January 30, 2014
The Bible, the Word of God is always true and can be fully trusted. It is infallible,and inerrant even under extreme criticism. The King James study Bible contains just that Truth without counterfeits. Excellent study guide for new believers, grown christians, pastors, theologians, etc., a true must have for anyone seeking a deeper and stronger relationship with Christ.
Review by Gregory
Great Study Bible for Anyone December 7, 2013
This is a very great Bible for those who are new believers in the Truth, pastors, and Bible students. This Bible is great for anyone, yet even though it has some counterfeits, it is still a great study Bible. It contains many great notes, many articles, and good character profiles. It gives clear notes in the introductions to the books of the Bible of which some are "Who wrote it?" or "What was the purpose of the book?" or "Who was the author writing to?" I have never seen a great study Bible like this.
Review by Mr. Torres
The best-selling study Bible in the King James Version—now updated, with added features. Trusted for 25 years, The King James Study Bible has dependable notes and annotations from scholars you can rely on, led by General Editor Edward Hindson. A clear presentation of conservative Bible doctrine, with the resources you need for knowing God’s Word.
- NEW: Fresh new page design for enjoyable reading of the Authorized King James text
- More than 5,700 authoritative and time-tested study notes offer straightforward communication and clear understanding
- NEW: 48 revised in-text maps and charts - modernized and redrawn for stress-free reference
- Large, 11-point Bible type for comfort reading no matter how long you spend
- NEW: Enhanced concordance with added Hebrew and Greek word studies gives deeper insight
- NEW: Index of Christ and the Gospels
- NEW: Index of Paul and His Letters
- NEW: Index of Bible Prophecy
- Words of Christ in red
- Doctrinal and archaeological footnotes and personality profiles written by trusted, conservative pastors and Bible teachers
- Comprehensive book introductions and outlines
- Center-column references with translation notes
- Complete index to annotations, doctrinal footnotes, personality profiles, and archaeological sites
|Publication Date||October 15, 2013|