Explore the Depths of the Scriptures While You Read
Expect understanding! Experience the full meaning of God’s Word. The Expanded Bible has been developed by a respected team of skilled Bible translators to make God’s Word easier to understand—and more relevant and real for today’s Christian—with innovative expansions in the text itself that exhibit the complete meaning of each passage in its context—while you read.
- Perceive what God is saying in language that’s easy to understand
- Discover the significance of each passage with helpful expansions in the text
- Comprehend full meaning with alternative, literal, and traditional wordings
- Understand the Bible’s culture and setting with descriptive comments where needed
- Compare scripture with scripture using key cross-references
- Add your own expansions and observations in wide margins on every page
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles.
Contributing scholars: Tremper Longman III, Mark L. Strauss, Daniel Taylor
|Release Date||Nov 8, 2011|
|Bible Translation||New Century Version|
|Who It's For||Men, Pastor, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17, Women|
|Specific Color||Dove Gray|