Busy People's Diabetic Cookbook is the answer for everyone who wants to eat healthier without sacrificing what is most important to them - delicious flavor! These recipes are not just for those people with diabetes, but everyone in the family can enjoy these healthy and well-balanced recipes.
Each of the 200 plus recipes . . .
- Has 7 easy-to-find ingredients or less
- Contains nutritional information, including diabetic exchanges
- Is kitchen tested and budget friendly
- Food the entire family will enjoy
Includes recipes for . . .
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Creamy Dill Potatoes
- Crabby Fettuccine
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Chocolate Mint Cookie Squares
- Key Lime Dessert
|Contributor(s)||Dawn Hall , Thomas Knecht|
|About the Contributor(s)||Dawn Hall
Dawn Hall self-published her first cookbook when she needed to raise money to pay for her late husband's cancer treatment. Since then she has more than 1 million copies of her cookbooks in print. Her books contain simple, great-tasting dishes for busy people who like to eat real, everyday food. Her books also help to motivate and inspire healthy eating and healthy lifestyles.
|Release Date||Feb 17, 2005|