Awesome Bible answers for curious kids!
If I Could Ask God Anything is a unique kid-friendly book jam-packed with clear, fresh answers to important questions about God, faith, prayer, and Christianity in language that children can understand. Using kid-friendly language, established author Kathryn Slattery tackles "toughies" such as:
- If God is invisible, how do I know He is real?
- Did Jesus live on Earth before or after the dinosaurs?
- Why should I go to church?
- When I die, do I become an angel with a halo and wings?
- How can the Holy Spirit help me?
- Does God stop loving me when I sin?
This book will help young readers establish a closer relationship with God as well as help parents nurture their child's mind and spirit with this well-rounded, Scripture-based guide.
|Release Date||Mar 30, 2010|
|Who It's For||Boy 5-7, Boy 7-10, Girl 5-7, Girl 7-10|