Open Your Child’s Heart to the Amazing Love of Jesus
Getting to know Jesus means more than just telling His stories. It means building a lifelong relationship with the Lord. The Jesus and Me Bible Storybook begins that relationship by revealing the amazing—and personal—love of the Savior for each of His children.
Bestselling author Stephen Elkins retells these stories of Jesus, beginning with the earliest prophecies of His birth and continuing all the way through to His resurrection and ascension. Special “Jesus and Me” devotionals help children apply the Savior’s truths to their own lives, while sweet, simple prayers encourage them to always look to the Lord. With the Jesus and Me Bible Storybook, your child will discover . . .
the adventure of a life of faith!
Features & Benefits:
- Includes stories from Jesus’ life and brief devotions for preschoolers
- Written by bestselling author Stephen Elkins
- Beautiful art from renowned illustrator Claudine Gévry
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
|Who it's for||
|Publication Date||February 4, 2014|