Three adorable bear cubs learn that even though they are very different, Mama and Papa love them all the same!
This humorous, rhyming story features three bear siblings who are very different: they don’t look the same or sound the same or eat the same. Brown Bear only wants honey; Polar Bear craves fish; and little Panda Bear snacks only on bamboo shoots. When playing hide-and-seek in the snow, Polar Bear always wins. And little Polar and Panda are always bored while Brown Bear is hibernating. How could they get along in a family when they are so, so different? With gentleness and love, Mama Bear and Papa Bear assure their cubs that even though they are different, they are loved the same, and God put them in the same family for a purpose.
Darling illustrations by Alison Edgson (An Easter Prayer, 2012) add even more sweetness to this comforting message. The book is also a great resource for adoptive families who want to assure their children that whether biological or adopted, each of them is incredibly loved.
Features & Benefits:
- A perfect way for parents to tell their children how much they love each of them
- Great purchase for parents and grandparents looking for ways to show siblings how they are each special and unique
- Good resource to prepare big brothers and sisters for new members (and personalities!) coming into the family
- Adorable art from Alison Edgson makes this a great purchase for a baby shower, a gift for a new mom, or anytime
- A great resource for adoptive families
- Padded Board Book
|Contributor(s)||Donna Keith, Allison Edgson (Illustrator)|
|About the Contributor(s)||Donna Keith
Donna Keith, a former English teacher, began writing stories for her grandchildren after the birth of her fourth grandchild. Her daughter Audrey’s interracial family served as the inspiration for I Love You All the Same. Donna and her husband, Lee, live in Kansas City, Missouri.
Allison Edgson (Illustrator)
Award-winning illustrator Alison Edgson was born in Northern Ireland and now lives with her husband in an old chapel in Wales.
|Release Date||May 27, 2014|