Compiled by youth leader Jay Strack, this book is a contemporary resource solidly based in Scripture that parents and youth leaders can use to answer the tough questions teens have about life.
Today’s teens are coming of age in a broken, fallen world. The rise of technology has brought new problems that previous generations have never faced—problems that parents may have a hard time helping their teen through.
Compiled by trusted youth leader Dr. Jay Strack, this book contains essays written by forty youth leaders and ministers across the nation on eighty topics that kids in their youth groups asked for guidance on. Each entry is solidly based in Scripture and answers questions that teens have on a variety of topics, such as: toxic relationships, cyber bullying, failure, depression, media influence, human trafficking, and more.
A free 11-week facilitator’s guide is available online, making this an easy-to-use resource for youth leaders.
Features & Benefits:
- Questions drawn from those actually asked by teens
- Perfect for personal use by teens or as a resource by parents
- Great purchase for ministries to use with youth groups
- Answers written by trusted, experienced youth ministers and compiled by Dr. Jay Strack
- Free 11-week facilitator’s guide easily transitions this book from personal use to small group use
|Who it's for||
|Publication Date||December 23, 2013|