In Free Inside and Out, Marilyn Meberg and Luci Swindoll remind you that God's grace is your source of freedom, and that you can claim that freedom right now, no matter what your circumstances.
Two very different women offer insights on what freedom really means and show you how to:
- find freedom by getting to know and like yourself
- escape from the prison of past pain, personal flaws, and old wounds
- understand the free gift of grace God has given you
- love and honor others while honoring yourself with healthy boundaries
- exchange the bondage of legalism for the liberty of grace
- make choices that will help you live a life of love, laughter, and personal fulfillment
From dealing with debt and personal doubts to expressing yourself in delightful new ways, Free Inside and Out offers practical wisdom and witty insight from two of Women of Faith's® most beloved speakers.
|Contributor(s)||Marilyn Meberg (Coauthor), Luci Swindoll (Coauthor)|
|About the Contributor(s)||Marilyn Meberg (Coauthor)
Marilyn Meberg speaks each year to 350,000 women at the Women of Faith conferences and is the author of several books. Never one to avoid the hard questions of life, Marilyn Meberg shares the wisdom she's gained from two master's degrees and a private counseling practice.
Luci Swindoll (Coauthor)
Author, Women of Faith® speaker to over 350,000 women a year, photographer, musician, artist, and world traveller, Luci Swindoll loves to share her joy of life with everyone she encounters.
|Release Date||Sep 1, 2009|