A great combination of bedtime theme, encouraging and age-appropriate devotions, and the bestselling God’s Little Princess® brand, all wrapped up in a creative, sparkly cover is, sure to be a hit.
Bedtime means special moments to share between a parent and daughter, and God’s Little Princess Bedtime Devotional will help settle her heart and mind as she heads to bed. Bestselling author Sheila Walsh offers 106 daily devotions: each with a scripture, a short thought, a rhyming prayer, and a “Good Night Giggles and Grace” activity that will send every little princess off to bed full of smiles, feeling loved and secure.
Features & Benefits:
- Sparkly, embellished cover that girls will love
- Combines the popular princess and the bestselling bedtime themes
- 106 devotions, prayers, scriptures, and inspirational thoughts
- Adorable full-color art throughout
- More than 2.8 million products sold in the God’s Little Princess® brand
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
|About the Contributor(s)||Sheila Walsh
Sheila Walsh, Women of Faith® speaker, is the author of the award-winning Gigi, God's Little Princess® series, God Loves Broken People, The Shelter of God's Promises, and a novel, Sweet Sanctuary. Sheila lives in Frisco, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
|Release Date||Dec 23, 2013|
|Who It's For||Boy 5-7, Girl 5-7|