The Impact Student Leadership Bible is the best resource to equip young leaders today. It presents hundreds of articles, notes, and study aids aimed at developing a balanced, healthy Christian worldview. Readers discover a strong, Scripturally based understanding of kingdom life, servanthood, and God's planned destiny. This Bible provides tools and resources to equip, empower, and enable young men and women to make a difference in their world and walk with confidence in their respective callings. Features the trusted NKJV® translation.
- Leadership Realities: articles offering practical resources for developing character and leadership skills.
- Through the Grid: articles offering insight into the world from a Biblical perspective.
- Leadership Issues: articles from influential leaders dealing with key topics facing young people.
- Inside the Influencers: articles highlighting lessons from leaders in the Bible.
- 24/7 Counselor topical index
- What You Want to Know, But Don't Know Who to Ask: answers to top questions about life asked by youth.
- Book introductions
The Student Leadership University and its founder, Dr. Jay Strack, have been influential in the lives of over 15 million 14- to 17-year-old students.
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles.
The New King James Version—More than 60 million copies sold in 30 years
|Contributor(s)||Jay Strack (General Editor)|
|About the Contributor(s)||Jay Strack (General Editor)
Dr. Jay Strack is the president and founder of Student Leadership University and has inspired over 15 million students on middle school, high school, and university campuses. Acclaimed by leaders in the business world, religious affiliations, and education realms as a dynamic speaker, he speaks and writes with compelling communication.
|Release Date||Oct 18, 2011|
|Bible Translation||New King James Version|
|Who It's For||Tween Boy 10-12, Tween Girl 10-12, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17|
|Features||Biblical Notes, Ribbon Marker|