Counting down from twelve to one, cuddle up with your children and show them that God sends the many blessings around us!
This padded board book from the Really Woolly®brand by Dayspring® is the perfect way to teach your children about different ways that God blesses them. The lyrical, rhyming text counts down from twelve blessings to one, reminding little ones that God sends blessings because He loves them. Each blessing includes scripture from the International Children’s Bible® and a prayer to connect the blessings they see around them to God. Soft, adorable Really Woolly illustrations are a favorite of kids and moms alike.
Other books in the Really Woolly line regularly appear on bestseller lists and have sold over 775,000 copies. Really Woolly products are Dayspring’s bestselling children’s brand.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, sweet illustrations from the popular Really Woolly® brand
- Fun counting books are popular with preschoolers
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- R.CCR.9 Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowledge or to compare the approaches the authors take;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
|About the Contributor(s)||DaySpring
The Really Woolly® brand from DaySpring® has been a top-selling brand for more than 15 years and includes cards, plush, gifts, books, and animated DVDs. Really Woolly products are best known for sharing encouragement to others through the relationship the Shepherd has with His sheep
|Release Date||Mar 11, 2014|
|Who It's For||Boy 2-5, Boy 5-7, Girl 2-5, Girl 5-7|