- When I am displeased with someone I shut down any communication and withdraw.
- I get very tense inside as I tackle a demanding task.
- I feel frustrated when i see someone else having fewer struggles than I.
- There are times when my discouragement just makes me want to call it quits.
- I can be quite aggressive in my business pursuits or even when just playing a game.
- Identify the best ways to handle anger
- Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger
- Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-"Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat" or "No one understand my unique problems."
- Identify learned patterns or relating, thinking, and behaving in your life that influence your anger.
|Contributor(s)||Les Carter , Frank Minirth|
|About the Contributor(s)||Frank Minirth
Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness Is a Choice, and Worry-free Living.
|Release Date||Oct 30, 2012|
|Who It's For||Men, Pastor, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17, Women|