"Above all else," Scripture urges, "guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life" -Proverbs 4:23
- Uncover the desires God has placed in your heart when he made you.
- Resurrect your heart from disappointment and unmet desire, so you can hope and dream again.
- Expose the impostors that cheat our desires and trap our hearts in addiction.
- Embrace desire as an act of faith.
- Walk with God in the journey of desire.
|About the Contributor(s)||John Eldredge
John Eldredge is an author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recovering their own hearts in God’s love, and learning to live in God’s Kingdom. He lives near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
|Release Date||Oct 16, 2007|
|Who It's For||Men, Women|