Scripture passages designed to encourage every father.
God’s Word offers help and blessings for every situation in life. In A Father God Blesses, dads will be uplifted by Scripture selections that speak to fathers of all ages and circumstances. A variety of topics include:
- Showing Kindness to Your Family
- Teaching Your Children to Pray
- Being a Man of Integrity
- Bringing Your Problems to Him
- Seeking His Spirit's Guidance
- And more . . .
These topics will show fathers the value of their role and how to lead their family to know and love Christ. This book is a valuable resource for helping dads be the best they can be for their families, and for nurturing their relationship with their heavenly Father.
Note: Discounts vary based on quantity ordered.
Features & Benefits:
- A great tool for helping fathers lead their families in the way of Christ
- A timeless resource to use year after year
- Value-priced gift book for Father’s Day or any time of year; an ideal bulk purchase for churches
- Jack Countryman’s Father’s Day books have sold over 1 million copies
|About the Contributor(s)||Jack Countryman
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman® Gift Books, a division of Thomas Nelson Publishers, and the recipient of the ECPA Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, and God Listens. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units.
|Release Date||May 6, 2014|