Max Lucado’s bestselling devotional in an elegant new package.
America’s leading inspirational author Max Lucado shares the comfort and hope of God twice a day, every day in this devotional for grace-filled living. Every devotion includes Scripture for reflection as well as journaling lines to record thoughts and prayers.
Features & Benefits:
- Grace for the Moment has sold more than 3.5 million units
- Presents an elegant package for gift giving or personal use
- Provides two devotions per day for every day of the year
- Bestselling devotional by Max Lucado
- Cover design allows for personalization
|About the Contributor(s)||Max Lucado
More than 120 million readers have been inspired by the words of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
|Release Date||Dec 23, 2013|
|Who It's For||Men, Women|