Quotable inspiration and Scripture from the sermons of Charles Stanley.
When looking for inspiration, people often turn to words of wisdom from those they admire. Dr. Charles F. Stanley has been trusted voice on a variety of topics for decades, and this book filled with quick thoughts from his sermons brings comfort and confidence to those seeking direction in their lives.
More than 200 quotes are arranged under thirty life principles that touch on a variety of topics essential to a Christian’s walk. Each quotation is accompanied by a scripture, providing a solid biblical foundation to the wisdom given on the page. Sample life principles include:
- You can never out-give God.
- Prayer is life’s greatest time saver.
- Trusting God means looking beyond what we see to what God sees.
- Brokenness is God’s requirement for maximum usefulness.
With a beautiful leathersoft cover and classic foil finishes, the deluxe packaging makes this book a beautiful gift for a variety of occasions.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides quick thoughts on life principles Christians strive to follow every day
- Applicable for believers on different stages of their journeys
- Classic leathersoft package makes this a perfect gift for Charles Stanley fans or anyone who wants to deepen his or her relationship with the Lord
- Stanley's InTouch Ministries has more than 400,000 Facebook likes and 100,000 Twitter followers
|Contributor(s)||Dr. Charles F. Stanley|
|About the Contributor(s)||Dr. Charles F. Stanley
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. He is the founder and president of In Touch® Ministries. His bestselling books include The Source of My Strength and How to Listen to God.
|Release Date||Apr 29, 2014|