This question and answer book is the perfect resource guide for equipping individuals with key information about everyday money matters.
Questions and answers deal with 100+ of the most-asked questions from The Dave Ramsey Show—everything from budget planning to retirement planning or personal buying matters, to saving for college and charitable giving. This is Dave in his most popular format—ask a specific question, get a specific answer.
Dave tackles problems that face everyday people, such as budgeting, retirement planning, saving for college and giving to help others.
Example questions you'll get answers to in the book include:
- What are the Baby Steps?
- Does the national economy really affect my personal economy?
- How do I get the ball rolling to get out of debt?
- What are these strange terms on my credit report?
- Should I sell my house to get out of debt?
- How important is financial counseling before we get married?
- Should we have joint or separate accounts?
- Why should we teach kids about money?
- My income is irregular. How can I make a budget?
- What are the basics of investing?
- Should I cash out or roll over my 401(k)?
- What are the four NEVERs of college saving?
- Should my church borrow for a new building?
|About the Contributor(s)||Dave Ramsey
Dave Ramsey is America’s trusted voice on money and business. His four New York Times best-selling books –Financial Peace, More Than Enough, The Total Money Makeover and EntreLeadership – have sold more than 7 million copies combined. The Dave Ramsey Show is heard by more than 6 million listeners each week on more than 500 radio stations and iHeartRadio.
|Release Date||May 18, 2010|
|Who It's For||Men, Women|