Max Lucado’s bestselling devotional in an elegant new package.
America’s leading inspirational author Max Lucado shares the comfort and hope of God twice a day, every day in this devotional for grace-filled living. Every devotion includes Scripture for reflection as well as journaling lines to record thoughts and prayers.
Features & Benefits:
- Grace for the Moment has sold more than 3.5 million units
- Presents an elegant package for gift giving or personal use
- Provides two devotions per day for every day of the year
- Bestselling devotional by Max Lucado
- Cover design allows for personalization
|About the Contributor(s)||
More than 120 million readers have found comfort in the writings of Max Lucado. He ministers at the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and a sweet but misbehaving mutt, Andy.
|Release Date||Dec 23, 2013|
|Who It's For||Men, Women|