This popular devotional Bible teaches boys how to be the mighty warriors God created them to be.
Even though they are often filled with energy and imagination, boys may not always feel very mighty. With this devotional Bible in storybook format, boys can learn how to be strong, honorable, courageous, and true. Selections of Bible text from the International Children’s Bible® are combined with delightful articles to help a budding warrior earn his armor and grow strong in the Lord.
- The Belt of Truth (Morals and values)
- Guard Your Heart (Manners for boys)
- Stand Strong (Sharing the Good News with friends)
- Shield of Faith (How to make right choices)
- Helmet of Salvation (Knowing right from wrong)
- Sword of the Spirit (Scripture memory)
- Mighty Warriors (Bible heroes)
- Adventure Quest (Encouragement for imagination and adventure)
Note: CPSIA tested.
|About the Contributor(s)||Sheila Walsh
Sheila Walsh is a powerful Bible teacher and bestselling author from Scotland with nearly 5 million books sold, including the popular Gigi: God’s Little Princess children’s line as well as trade books such as The Longing in Me, The Storm Inside, and Loved Back to Life. She was a keynote speaker with Women of Faith for twenty years, focused on transforming women’s lives through the power of God’s Word. Sheila describes her recent book, 5 Minutes with Jesus: Making Today Matter, as being a passion of hers for the rest of her life—till the Lord takes her home or He returns.
|Release Date||Jun 5, 2012|