In this complete treasury of his best sermons on prayer, the world's most beloved Bible teacher--Dr. J. Vernon McGee--reveals the truth about communicating with God. In his own warm, inimitable style, Dr. McGee examines the role of prayer in the life of every believer. Dr. McGee uses biblical exposition to explore:
- why he considers prayer the Christian's "greatest neglected resource."
- the prayer styles of great men of faith including: Daniel, Abraham, Nehemiah.
- the "real" Lord's Prayer and its meaning for believers today.
- times when prayer does not seem to have an effect.
- the secret to prayers of power.
- the proper posture of prayer.
- how Jesus intended that His followers pray.
|Who it's for||
|Publication Date||July 1, 2004|