Fascinatingly insightful and hopeful page-turning account of one woman's encounter with ultimate rejection.
TV journalist Kimberley Kennedy went from having it all to complete devastation, rejection, and public humiliation when, like a Lifetime movie scenario, her fiance literally left her at the altar. Fortunately, her story did not end at the church. With candor and humor, Kimberley shares the most personal details of her life as she journeys from devastation to a deeper understanding of what happened and how she found not only healing but hope to someday find her Mr. Right.
The intimate woman-to-woman inspirational journey includes:
- Stories of women who were left at the altar
- How to deal with feelings of anger towards God
- The little black dress analogy
- How not to let your rejection define who you become
- Tools for healing and moving on
- How to laugh, love again, and return to dating
- Ultimate insight from men who have been rejectors
|About the Contributor(s)||Kimberley Kennedy
Kimberley Kennedy is an Emmy Award-winning journalist and producer, writer, and host of a weekly newsmagazine show airing in Atlanta, Orlando, and Charlotte. A former news anchor in Dallas and Atlanta, Kimberley enjoys public speaking and is active with nonprofit boards.
|Release Date||Feb 17, 2009|