For years Gary Smalley has helped millions of couples throughout North America enrich their relationships and deepen their bonds of love and companionship. In this extraordinary book, he shows you how to stay in love through all the stages of life. From first attraction to lifelong commitment, Gary's proven techniques and practical advice show you how to pursue and keep the love you want, and how to energize your relationship with enduring, passion-filled love.
In this book you'll learn how to:
- Understand and use love's best-kept secret
- Deal with the number one enemy of love
- Turn headaches into more love
- Increase your energy to keep loving
- Find the power to keep on loving your spouse
- Use normal conflicts as doorways to intimacy
- Read a woman's built-in marriage manual twelve ways
- Divorce-proof your marriage
- Develop the five vital signs of a healthy marriage
- Respond to your partner's number one request
- Find the powerful secret to great love
- Bring out the best in your maddening mate
With humor, empathy, and insight, Gary Smalley inspires you to fall in love with life and enjoy the deep satisfaction of a lifelong love. Down-to-earth examples, touching personal experiences, and inspiring spiritual principles will motivate you to bring about positive changes in your marriage-whether or not your mate is a willing participant. You'll learn how to tap resources at hand to help you follow through with your journey-and make your love last forever.
|About the Contributor(s)||Gary Smalley
Gary Smalley is one of the country's best-known authors and speakers on family relationships. He is the award-winning, best-selling author or coauthor of sixteen books, as well as several popular films and videos. The Blessing and The Two Sides of Love have won Gold Medallions, The Language of Love won the Angel Award as the best contribution to family life, and his other titles have received Silver Medallions. His national infomercial Hidden Keys to Loving Relationships has been viewed by television audiences all over the world. Gary and his wife, Norma, have been married for over thirty years and live in Branson, Missouri.
|Release Date||Sep 16, 1997|