For years Gary Smalley has helped millions of couples throughout North America enrich their relationships and deepen their bonds of love and companionship. In this extraordinary book, he shows you how to stay in love through all the stages of life. From first attraction to lifelong commitment, Gary's proven techniques and practical advice show you how to pursue and keep the love you want, and how to energize your relationship with enduring, passion-filled love.
In this book you'll learn how to:
- Understand and use love's best-kept secret
- Deal with the number one enemy of love
- Turn headaches into more love
- Increase your energy to keep loving
- Find the power to keep on loving your spouse
- Use normal conflicts as doorways to intimacy
- Read a woman's built-in marriage manual twelve ways
- Divorce-proof your marriage
- Develop the five vital signs of a healthy marriage
- Respond to your partner's number one request
- Find the powerful secret to great love
- Bring out the best in your maddening mate
With humor, empathy, and insight, Gary Smalley inspires you to fall in love with life and enjoy the deep satisfaction of a lifelong love. Down-to-earth examples, touching personal experiences, and inspiring spiritual principles will motivate you to bring about positive changes in your marriage-whether or not your mate is a willing participant. You'll learn how to tap resources at hand to help you follow through with your journey-and make your love last forever.
|Contributor(s)||Dr. Gary Smalley|
|About the Contributor(s)||Dr. Gary Smalley
Dr. Gary Smalley, one of the foremost experts on family relationships, has written or cowritten more than sixty books and thirty-five videos, selling more than six million copies. With more than forty years of experience, he is a best-selling and award-winning author and has appeared on hundreds of local and national radio and television shows. He and his wife, Norma, have been married more than forty five years and have three grown children, all in full-time ministry.
|Release Date||Sep 16, 1997|