Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead.
Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin. So says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell in this highly practical primer, Attitude 101. Anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring.
With this concise and reader-friendly guidebook, you can master attitude issues. Learn to:
- Recognize how individuals' attitudes impact their performance
- Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
- Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
- Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
- Create new definititons of failure and success that will improve performance
- Adopt the attitude that helps a leader keep going to the next level
Attitude is contagious!
You want to make sure your team is catching the right one!
|Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell|
|About the Contributor(s)||
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold 25 million books, is called America’s #1 leadership authority. In 2014, Maxwell received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, and was named the worlds more influential leadership expert by Inc. and Business Insider. His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP—have trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
|Release Date||Jan 3, 2003|