Unleash your leadership potential.
No matter who you are, you can lead—and lead well.
That is the message New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell gives in this power-packed guidebook: Leadership 101. Here the consummate leader offers a succinct and inspiring framework for enhancing the leadership abilities you already possess. Learn how to:
- Follow your vision and bring others with you
- Produce a lasting legacy
- Grow the loyalty of your followers
- Make continual investments in the quality of your leadership
- Increase your ability to influence others
- Determine your leadership "lid"
- Empower others through mentoring
- Create a foundation of trust
- Use self-discipline to improve your character—and your results
One of the keys to successful leadership is applying the concepts that have made other leaders strong. Here's your opportunity to do just that.
|Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell|
|About the Contributor(s)||
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold 25 million books, is called America’s #1 leadership authority. In 2014, Maxwell received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, and was named the worlds more influential leadership expert by Inc. and Business Insider. His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP—have trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
|Release Date||Sep 10, 2002|