Great leadership is built on great relationships!
Leadership is a relationship-intensive endeavor. If your people skills aren't strong, neither will be your leadership. "If people aren't following you," sums up New York Times and Business Week best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell, "then you're not really leading." In Relationships 101, Maxwell provides time-tested principles for developing healthy relationships with others—inside and outside of your organization—such as:
- The fundamentals common to all good relationships
- How to motivate people by knowing five things everyone has in common
- How to create a lasting connection with people on your team
- Why listening skills can be a leader's best friend
- The crucial factor that creates the foundation of all good relationships
- The most important relationship for any person's success
Winning in every area of life comes from winning with people.
Improve your leadership and life with Relationships 101!
|Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell|
|About the Contributor(s)||
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold 25 million books, is called America’s #1 leadership authority. In 2014, Maxwell received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, and was named the worlds more influential leadership expert by Inc. and Business Insider. His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP—have trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
|Release Date||Jan 15, 2004|