Great leadership is built on great relationships!
Leadership is a relationship-intensive endeavor. If your people skills aren't strong, neither will be your leadership. "If people aren't following you," sums up New York Times and Business Week best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell, "then you're not really leading." In Relationships 101, Maxwell provides time-tested principles for developing healthy relationships with others—inside and outside of your organization—such as:
- The fundamentals common to all good relationships
- How to motivate people by knowing five things everyone has in common
- How to create a lasting connection with people on your team
- Why listening skills can be a leader's best friend
- The crucial factor that creates the foundation of all good relationships
- The most important relationship for any person's success
Winning in every area of life comes from winning with people.
Improve your leadership and life with Relationships 101!
|Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell|
|About the Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
|Release Date||Jan 15, 2004|