Hurry!! Friday, December 13 is the last day to order to ensure delivery by 12/24
Make the most of the latest advances in medicine!
- Vaccines that prevent cancer and chronic disease
- Surgery simulation and robots in the operating room
- Smaller, more powerful medical devices that help your heart beat, relieve depression, replace organs, and more
Are you confused by what you hear in the media about modern medical advances? Do you really understand genomics? How pharmacogenomics can change your life? How information technology will change the way medicine is practiced―and help you lead a longer life?
The Future of Medicine is the first and only book to identify megatrends in:
- stem cells
- medical devices
- imaging equipment
- amazing new approaches in the operating room
- digitizing medical records
- ancient healing practices
- health safety
The megatrends will not only improve your quality of life but ultimately lower your health-care costs. Using layman's terms, Dr. Schimpff explains the science of what's happening on the medical frontier in ways you can understand―and shows you how to make the most of it now.
|Publication Date||August 7, 2007|