This is the perfect gift book for any dad who wouldn't think twice about missing his daughter's wedding if it fell on the first day of deer season. The Redneck Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree celebrates the loving bond between fathers and their children.
You might be a redneck if . . .
- You've ever hunted within 20 yards of your child's swing set.
- You carry a flyswatter in the front seat of the car so you can reach your kids in the back seat.
- Your daughter's Barbie Dream House has a clothesline in the front yard.
- You've ever named a child for a good dog.
- You teach your kids how to make prank phone calls.
|Contributor(s)||Jeff Foxworthy, David Boyd (Illustrator)|
|About the Contributor(s)|| Jeff Foxworthy
Jeff Foxworthy is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the most respected and successful comedians in the country. He is the largest-selling comedy-recording artist in history and is the star and executive producer of the television series Blue Collar TV, which he created for the WB network. His Blue Collar Comedy Tour DVDs have sold more than 5.5 million copies.
David Boyd is a cartoonist, the job reserved for opinionated people who can't write but have a better than average ability to doodle. His daft pen and keen wit leave no sacred cow standing as he comments about Jeff Foxworthy's rednecks and their glorious lack of sophistication.
|Release Date||Apr 18, 2006|