This is the perfect gift book for any dad who wouldn't think twice about missing his daughter's wedding if it fell on the first day of deer season. The Redneck Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree celebrates the loving bond between fathers and their children.
You might be a redneck if . . .
- You've ever hunted within 20 yards of your child's swing set.
- You carry a flyswatter in the front seat of the car so you can reach your kids in the back seat.
- Your daughter's Barbie Dream House has a clothesline in the front yard.
- You've ever named a child for a good dog.
- You teach your kids how to make prank phone calls.
|Publication Date||April 18, 2006|