Which political party gave rise to the Ku Klux Klan?
Which political party opposed extending the vote to women?
Which political party attempted to filibuster and kill the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Which political party in 2007 tapped as President Pro Tempore of the Senate a former Klansman?
(Hint: It wasn't the Republicans.)
Bamboozled demolishes once and for all the lies Liberals use to manipulate and exploit Latinos, women, and blacks. Based on a mountain of research and personal interviews with top leaders and insiders, McGlowan dismantles Democrat deceptions and exposes Liberal lies, including:
- How the Democratic Party erased its racist past and created an illusion of inclusion on Civil Rights
- The scheme Liberals ran to con minorities into loyally supporting a political party that despises their most deeply felt values
- Why what's bad for families is great for Liberals
- How Liberals' love affair with criminal leniency destroys the very communities Liberals claim to protect
- How Liberal economic policies bankrupt blacks, loot Latinos, and wreck women's wallets
Unveiling the Left's racist past and exploitative present, McGlowan points all Americans toward a bamboozle-free future.
|About the Contributor(s)||Angela McGlowan
Angela McGlowan is Founder and President of Political Strategies and Insights, a Washington, D.C. based consulting firm. She is also a Republican strategist, Fox News political analyst, and former legislative aide. A regular fixture in the national media, Angela appears frequently on Fox News and was a host on 'Good Day Street Talk,' a New York Fox 5 public affairs program. She has also made appearances on shows such as PBS's To the Contrary and Bill Maher's Politically Incorrect. Angela has been featured in the New York Post, the Washington Post Magazine, Ebony, and Jet. As a government affairs and corporate diversity expert, Angela has made hundreds of public addresses and appearances before a wide array of audiences including: Congressional Black Caucus Legislative Panels, the National Urban League, the Hispanic Federation, the Hispanic Conference, the National Minority Business Council, the Association of Women in Radio and Television, and the Civil Rights Commission.
|Release Date||Aug 18, 2009|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)