Contributors include former presidents, leading scientists, noted writers and artists, respected religious leaders, and current political figures, including:
- Vint Cerf, Vice President of Google; known as a "Father of the Internet"
- Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., a geneticist who led the Human Genome Project
- Dr. Wanda Jones, Director of the Office on Women's Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Ray Kurzweil, an inventor whose developments include the first print-to-speech reading machine for the blind and the first text-to-speech synthesizer
- General James E. Cartwright, Commander of United States Strategic Command
- Kim Dae-jung, the former President of the Republic of Korea
- Ronald Noble, Secretary General of Interpol
- Norman Borlaug, Nobel Peace Prize winner; called "the father of the Green Revolution"
- Carol Bellamy, former Executive Director UNICEF, first former volunteer to serve as director of Peace Corp, and current president and CEO of World Learning
- Gerardus 't Hooft, Professor of Theoretical Physics at Utrecht University in the Netherlands; Nobel Prize in Physics
- Craig Newmark, Internet pioneer and founder of craigslist
|Contributor(s)||Mike Wallace (Editor)|
|About the Contributor(s)|| Mike Wallace (Editor)
A leading force behind 60 Minutes, CBS's seminal newsmagazine, Mike Wallace has won countless awards for his work (including the Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award, three Alfred I. DuPont-Columbia University Awards, three George Foster Peabody Awards, a Robert E. Sherwood Award, and a Distinguished Achievement Award from the University of California School of Journalism) and has been inducted into the Television Hall of Fame.
|Release Date||Aug 25, 2009|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $12.50