- How can we weather this storm with a calm heart?
- What does it truly mean to “wait on the Lord”?
- What is Jesus saying to our chaotic world today?
- How on earth did we get into this mess?
- Can we take a broken world and rebuild it into something fruitful?
|About the Contributor(s)||David Jeremiah is the pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he also give services as rector of Christian Heritage College. Author of a dozen of books, he is a speaker in conferences about the Bible in chapels. He and his wife, Donna, have four children. Two of their children are married & they also have one grandchild.|
|Release Date||Aug 10, 2010|