"ALL THE FAT IS THE LORD'S . . ." —Leviticus 3:16
Radio personalities Rick Burgess and Bill "Bubba" Bussey love their grub, and they love it well—and now they want to tell you everything they know about it!
In this bountiful buffet of all-things-vittles, Rick and Bubba of the syndicated Rick & Bubba Show—heard nationally on more than 60 radio stations—will offer you a veritable smorgasbord of tantalizing tidbits to help you get the most out of America's favorite pastime—eating!
Features of Rick and Bubba's Big Honkin' Book of Grub include:
- Rick and Bubba's no-fail Weight Loss Tips
- Palate-pleasing recipes to tickle your tummy
- Rick and Bubba's Tribute to the Casserole
- "Da Rules" for eating with excellence and grace (including Rick and Bubba's Never-to-Be-Broken Rules of the Church Potluck)
- Rick and Bubba's Favorite Places to Eat
- The official list of interesting Food Fairs and Festivals
"Eating is an art . . . an event . . . an experience," say Rick and Bubba. So grab your forks, y'all, and come on. There's eatin' to do! Let Rick and Bubba show you how!
|Contributor(s)||Bill Bussey, Rick Burgess|
|About the Contributor(s)|| Bill Bussey
Bill "Bubba" Bussey is co-host of the nationally syndicated "Rick and Bubba Show" and co-author of the New York Times bestsellers Rick and Bubba's Expert Guide to God, Country, Family, and Anything Else We Can Think Of and The Rick and Bubba Code.
Rick Burgess is co-host of the nationally syndicated “Rick and Bubba Show" and the co-author of two New York Times best-selling books, Rick and Bubba's Expert Guide to God, Country, Family, and Anything Else We Can Think Of and The Rick and Bubba Code.
|Release Date||Mar 30, 2010|