Everything you need to know about pregnancy—from weight gain to stretch marks to figuring out how to rely on Christ through the ups and downs of the next nine months.
This comprehensive guide is packed with information that every newly pregnant Christian mama needs—including:
- help for pregnancy insomnia, morning sickness, weight gain and more
- advice on how to maintain a godly attitude and outlook during pregnancy—even when you're feeling anything but godly
- what to expect from doctor check-ups, your encounters with the scale and labor and delivery
- tips on how to survive food cravings, aversions, and even dreaded pregnancy exercise
- healthy eating advice for pregnancy that doesn't outright ban ice cream sundaes
- ideas on how to keep your marriage a priority when you're pregnant, including a guide for Christian dads-to-be and even pregnancy sex tips
This detailed guide takes you through each trimester with helpful tips, humorous accounts, and supportive spiritual advice--all with a girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach that will help moms feel comfortable as they navigate this life-changing time.
|About the Contributor(s)||Erin MacPherson
Erin MacPherson is a mom of three who never does anything halfway. When she discovered she was pregnant she decided to write about it—but then kept writing. A former staff writer and editor for Nickelodeon, Erin now entertains parents on her personal blog as well as through freelance magazine articles, devotionals and speaking. She wants to come beside her readers not only as a confidant and Christian sister, but also as a best girlfriend who understands what daily life is all about.
|Release Date||Apr 9, 2013|
|Series||Christian Mama's Guide Series|