Compulsive overeating is a complex and pervasive problem. A one-dimensional approach to weight loss has rarely worked because different people are overweight for different reasons, and most people have several factors feeding their obesity problems. Love Hunger Weight-Loss Workbook's multifaceted approach will help you develop lifelong lifestyle changes through:
- Weekly eating, exercise, and lifestyle plans
- An easy-to-use menu exchange program for each week
- A daily food, exercise, and behavior diary
- A specially designed personal weight-loss chart
- Daily meditations based on the Twelve Steps
- A guided self-examination of your love hunger through self-tests, journaling, interactive questions, and exercises.
|Contributor(s)||Frank Minirth , Paul Meier , Robert Hemfelt , Sharon Sneed , Don Hawkins|
|About the Contributor(s)||Frank Minirth
Frank Minirth, M.D., is founder of The Minirth Clinic and has authored or co-authored more than thirty books, including Happiness Is a Choice, and Worry-free Living.
Dr. Sharon Sneed., is a registered dietitian and a nutrition consultant.
Dr. Don Hawkins is the host of the live nationwide call-in program Life Perspectives and has authored or coauthored over twenty books.
|Release Date||Nov 11, 2004|
|Who It's For||Men, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17, Women|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)