Mastering the Seven Decisions guides readers to a profound understanding of how to fully integrate seven life-changing Decisions into their daily lives.
- The Responsible Decision: The buck stops here. I accept responsibility for my past. I am responsible for my success. I will not let my history control my destiny.
- The Guided Decision: I will seek wisdom.
- The Active Decision: I am a person of action.
- The Certain Decision: I have a decided heart. Criticism, condemnation, and complaint have no power over me.
- The Joyful Decision: Today I will choose to be happy.
- The Compassionate Decision: I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.
- The Persistent Decision: I will persist without exception.
|About the Contributor(s)||Andy Andrews
Hailed by a New York Times reporter as “someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America,” Andy Andrews is a best-selling novelist, speaker, and consultant for the world’s largest corporations and organizations. He has spoken at the request of four different United States presidents and recently addressed members of Congress and their spouses. Andy is the author of three New York Times bestsellers. He and his wife, Polly, have two sons.
|Release Date||Apr 15, 2008|