Great leadership is built on great relationships!
Leadership is a relationship-intensive endeavor. If your people skills aren't strong, neither will be your leadership. "If people aren't following you," sums up New York Times and Business Week best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell, "then you're not really leading." In Relationships 101, Maxwell provides time-tested principles for developing healthy relationships with others—inside and outside of your organization—such as:
- The fundamentals common to all good relationships
- How to motivate people by knowing five things everyone has in common
- How to create a lasting connection with people on your team
- Why listening skills can be a leader's best friend
- The crucial factor that creates the foundation of all good relationships
- The most important relationship for any person's success
Winning in every area of life comes from winning with people.
Improve your leadership and life with Relationships 101!
|Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell|
|About the Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books in fifty languages. Maxwell was identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company, the John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
|Release Date||Jan 6, 2004|