To improve your life, improve yourself.
New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell asserts, "Most people don't realize that successful and unsuccessful people do not differ substantially in their abilities. They vary in their desire to reach their potential. The way they reach that potential is through commitment to personal growth." Self-Improvement 101 provides the essentials leaders need to keep striving for excellence no matter where they are or what they are doing. Some lessons you will learn from Dr. Maxwell's decades of experience:
- The secret of becoming a lifelong learner
- Where to focus your time for maximum growth
- What sacrifices are worth making to keep getting better
- How to overcome obstacles to self-improvement
- The key to turning experience into wisdom
Leaders are learners.
People never reach their potential by accident.
|Publication Date||November 3, 2009|