A front row seat to a fascinating conversation between God, Jesus, and other biblical characters answering important questions about life and faith.
A Conversation with God allows readers a one-on-one dialogue with God, his son Jesus, and other important men and women from the Bible as they respond to questions and concerns relevant to the Christian faith. The questions, in some cases hard-hitting, cover issues that have troubled believers and seekers since the beginning of time. Each answer is based on Scripture and written with the warmth and intimacy of a Heavenly Father relating to His child.
Categories and sample questions include:
- God, how can we believe that You created us?
- Why weren't all early writings included in the Bible?
- How should we prepare for the end of the world?
- Jesus, can I lose my salvation?
- What will we look like in heaven?
- God, does choice extend to abortion?
|Publication Date||March 15, 2011|