What’s good for the wallet is good for the body—an innovative approach to improving both your wealth and your health.
What would you do if you finally lost that weight and had energy to burn? How different would your life be if you were completely out of debt and in control of your finances? And what if you could do both at the same time with just a few simple, sustainable lifestyle changes? It can happen for you—without drastic dieting or austerity budgets, and even if you’ve tried and failed in the past.
Ellie Kay and Danna Demetre are life experts in two seemingly different fields—finance and fitness. Working together, they realized the principles and habits that help you balance your budget are the same ones that help you lose weight and keep it off. The result is an innovative “two for one” approach that can literally transform your life. Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll find in Lean Body, Fat Wallet:
- Four essential habits for satisfying, sustainable change—and how to make them part of your life
- Ten “failure factors” that trip us up—and how to steer clear of them
- The single key that makes it all work: “renewing the mind”
- Proven strategies to overcome emotional eating and spending
- An all-purpose investment principle to keep you moving forward in hope
- A wealth of stress busters that don’t rely on food or money
- A game plan for raising fit and frugal kids
- Why giving is an essential part of achieving physical and financial health
|Contributor(s)||Ellie Kay, Danna Demetre|
|About the Contributor(s)||Ellie Kay
Ellie Kay is the best-selling author of fifteen books including The Sixty Minute Money Workout and Living Rich for Less. She is a popular international speaker and as a media veteran and spokes- person, she has appeared on more than 800 radio/TV stations, including CNBC, CNN, and Fox News. Ellie is married to Bob, a retired USAF fighter pilot. The Kays have a gaggle of financially savvy and physically fit young adult children.
Danna Demetre describes herself as a “work in progress” who loves to inspire others toward living more intentional lives. A former registered nurse, marketing manager for a Fortune 500 financial company, and fitness professional, she has combined her years of varied experience and become a well-respected lifestyle expert. She lives in San Diego with her husband, Lew and their seventeen-year-old adopted grandson, Jesse. They have three adult children and four other grandchildren.
|Release Date||Dec 10, 2013|