KNOW YOUR MESSAGE IS HEARD AND NOT JUST LISTENED TO.
The 2011 edition of Nelson's Annual Preacher's Sourcebook focuses on apologetics. Inspiration doesn’t always have to come from the mountain top. God can just as easily use a resource like Nelson’s Preacher’s Sourcebook Apologetics Edition to give you fresh and new ideas for your sermons, small group meetings, and seasonal gatherings. With suggestions for creative outlines, scripture text, preaching techniques and historical notes, use the sourcebook as a jumping off point when talking to God about the message He wants you to deliver.
- Sermons, creative outlines, illustrations, and quotes for every Sunday of the year
- Special articles focusing on evangelism
- Worship helps, including hymns, prayers, and Scripture text
- Inspirational thoughts and preaching techniques
- Sermons of special occasions and holidays
- Sermons and register pages for weddings and funerals
- Supplemental CD-ROM
|Release Date||Sep 14, 2010|
|Who It's For||Pastor|