Prophets. Rapture. Tribulation. Judgment. End times. Learn what the Bible has to say about prophecy, how Christians differ in their views of the end times, and what the universal aspects are on which all Christians agree. The Max Anders What You Need to Know About series is made up of ten 12-lesson study guides covering the fundamentals of Christianity. The ten books in the series together form a “Basic Knowledge” program for seekers, new believers, and veteran believers who want a stronger foundation in the Christian faith.
- 12 lessons that can be completed in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on each topic
- Easy-to-teach lessons, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
What You Need to Know About guides sold to date: More than 200,000 units
|About the Contributor(s)|| Max Anders
Max Anders (Th.M. Dallas Theological Seminary, D.Min Western Seminary) is the author of over 20 books and the creator and general editor of the 32 volume Holman Bible Commentary. Dr. Anders has taught on the college and seminary level, is one of the original team members with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, and has pastored for over 20 years. He is the founder and president of 7 Marks, Inc., a ministry specializing in support for local churches (www.7marks.org).
|Release Date||Jun 19, 2012|
|Series||What to Do About...|