The whold leadership course in one volume from the world's top leadership guru.
John C. Maxwell's best-selling 101 series of briefcase-sized leadership books has helped more than one million people become better leaders. Here in one volume is everything you need to start your successful leadership journey. Think of The Complete 101 Collection as a crash course―or rather, an entire semester―of leadership fundamentals to help you reach your potential in these areas:
- Attitude 101 Attitude is contagious, so make sure your team is catching the right one.
- Self-Improvement 101 To improve your life, improve yourself.
- Leadership 101 No matter who you are, you can lead―and lead well.
- Relationships 101 Great leadership is built on great relationships
- Success 101 Success may look different for each person, but the principles remain the same.
- Teamwork 101 Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
- Equipping 101 Leaders with an equipped team possess an edge that will help them win.
- Mentoring 101 Multiply your impact by increasing the number of leaders on your team.
|Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell|
|About the Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books in fifty languages. Maxwell was identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company, the John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
|Release Date||Apr 10, 2012|