What do you do when your life isn’t turning out the way you thought?
What do you do when you have to turn to Plan B?
Pete Wilson reaches beyond the typical Christian response to offer frank understanding, honest encouragement, and real hope for your Plan B reality. Drawing on real-life stories from the Bible (David, Joseph, Mary, and Martha) and the present day, he writes to help you:
- Move past the feelings of crisis: panic, fear, paralysis, and overcontrol
- See God in your circumstances—even when he doesn’t seem to be there at all
- Make peace with doubt, which can actually be an expression of faith
- Find hope through the redemptive power of community
- Ask the right questions in order to fi nd real, satisfying answers
- Explore the relationship between shattered dreams and true spiritual transformation
|About the Contributor(s)||Pete Wilson
Pete Wilson is the founding and senior pastor of Cross Point Church in Nashville, Tennessee. Pete desires to see churches become radically devoted to Christ, irrevocably committed to one another, and relentlessly dedicated to reaching those outside of God’s family. Pete and his wife, Brandi, have three boys.
|Release Date||May 4, 2010|