Having more of Jesus in your life leads you into a world of unparalleled privilege.
In Pursuing More of Jesus (previously titled My Heart's Cry), gifted Bible teacher and acclaimed conference speaker Anne Graham Lotz shows you how saturating your life with more of Jesus is the key to:
- restoring love to your marriage
- finding the antidote to fear
- discovering hope in your grief
- loving others with whom you are totally incompatible
- acquiring the courageous competency to speak out in a doubting world
- making your service to God more fruitful
|Contributor(s)||Anne Graham Lotz|
|About the Contributor(s)||Anne Graham Lotz
Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham, is the president and CEO of AnGeL Ministries, a nonprofit organization that undergirds her efforts to draw people into a life-changing relationship with God through his Word. Anne launched her revival ministry in 2000 and has spoken on seven continents, in more than twenty foreign countries, proclaiming the Word of God in arenas, churches, seminaries, and prisons. She is also the award-winning author of ten books, including her most recent, The Magnificent Obsession.
|Release Date||Apr 28, 2009|