The interactivity and ease-of-use of eBible™ combined with the wealth of material available from John MacArthur provide a powerful electronic library!
- Easily find the truths of God's word through verse-by-verse teachings of the Bible
- Over 50 books, commentaries, study guides, and daily devotions
- Customize searches, word studies, prayer lists, and your own Bible reading plan
- Dr. MacArthur's personal selection from Nelson's Bible Reference Library
- Dr. MacArthur's revised NASB Study Bible
- What used to take hours of study and research can now be done in minutes!
- New American Standard Bible 1995, King James Version, and New King James Bibles
- Includes the New American Standard Bible Concordance
- Utilizes the Libronix Digital Library System
|About the Contributor(s)|| John MacArthur
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Master’s College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, and Slave. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
|Release Date||Apr 8, 2008|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $71.99
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $47.99