- The only resource to incorporate the best of Vine's
- Words of Christ highlighted in red
- Enhanced word studies drawn from standard dictionaries such as Vine's, Thayer's, Brown-Driver-Briggs
- Definitions of Hebrew and Greek primary roots greatly expanded-three times as much as before
- Frequency word counts for all English words in concordance proper and Hebrew and Greek words in the dictionaries
- Main concordance, with Strong's numbering system, fully retained
- Fan-Tab™ Thumb-Index Reference System
|Contributor(s)||Robert P. Kendall, James Strong|
|About the Contributor(s)|| Robert P. Kendall
Robert Kendall has taught Hebrew, Greek, and systematic theology on the college level. He earned a B.S. degree from Centre College of Kentucky and the Th.M. and Th.D. from Dallas Theological Seminary. He has seventeen years' experience in the pastorate.
James Strong, LL.D., S.T.D, former professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary, spent more than thirty-five years preparing his landmark concordance. First published in 1890 Strong's remains the most widely used concordance and dictionary of Bible words from the King James Version of the Bible.
|Release Date||Nov 2, 2001|
|Who It's For||Men, Pastor, Women|