A quick but thorough introduction to the culture, history, and practices of the world's second largest religion!
- What Muslims really believe about God, the world, and their place in it
- How Muhammad established a religion that now stretches around the world
- The meaning of Jihad, and how it fits into Islamic teaching
- The role of terrorism in an Islamic worldview
- The place of women in the Muslim world
- Why Palestine continues to be a point of contention with the Muslim people
- How Christians should relate to people from Muslim countries
- 20 recently asked questions about Islam
- Glossary of key terms
- List of resources
|Contributor(s)||James A. Beverley|
|About the Contributor(s)|| James A. Beverley
James A. Beverley is Professor of Christian Thought and Ethics at Tyndale Seminary in Toronto, Canada and Associate Director, Institute for the Study of American Religion in Santa Barbara. He has specialized in the study of new and world religions for three decades.
|Release Date||Dec 1, 2001|
|Who It's For||Men, Pastor, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17, Women|