Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life
|About the Contributor(s)|| Henry Blackaby
Henry Blackaby is the author of over a dozen books, including the best-selling Experiencing God Bible studies. Dr. Blackaby is a graduate of the University of British Columbia. He has a Th.M. degree from Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, has received four honorary doctorate degrees, and is the president of Henry Blackaby Ministries. Dr. Blackaby and his wife have five married children, all serving in Christian ministry. They are blessed with fourteen grandchildren.
|Release Date||Dec 4, 2007|
|Who It's For||Men, Pastor, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17, Women|
|Series||Encounters with God|