Grow in intimacy with God through in-depth Bible study.
Women of Faith, renowned for its unique combination of personality and truth, offers fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers, provides 12 weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
Friendship: Cultivating Relationships that Enrich Our Lives uses Scripture to address issues such as:
- How to have fulfilling friendships with some humor and fun
- Building lasting and fulfilling friendships
- Choosing the right kinds of friends
- Learning to be vulnerable and honest to maximize intimacy
- How to move past the superficial to spiritually bonded friendships
|Contributor(s)||Women of Faith|
|About the Contributor(s)|| Women of Faith
Founded in 1996, WOMEN OF FAITH® has ministered to more than 4 million women with the transforming message of God's grace. Through events and resources, they fulfill their mission to nurture women spiritually, emotionally, and relationally.
|Release Date||Feb 10, 2009|
|Who It's For||Teen Girl 13-17, Women|
|Series||Women of Faith Study Guide Series|